Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
September 20, 2024, 09:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A small Xmas garthering for PSGians  (Read 34306 times)
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »

1) Styliaga   2A
2) Peace 2A
3) shells 1A tentatively
4) Scubaparents 2A 1C
5) lwteyu 2A 1C

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 07:52:11 PM »

In the event that the pit is fully booked on 22 Dec '06 we can hv it at roof top garden or the open space besides Blk 128 where you all used to jog there. Each & everyone bring their own chair while the food can be laid on the car bonnet. 
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:12:36 PM »

havent you guys thought of doing it at punggol beach itself?  i brought matthew there the night before and other than the toilet part, it's a very relaxing place to have barbeques in.  i checked with the police, there's no need to apply for any permission, as long as we clean up before we go.  i did it there before once with a couple of friends, and we just stayed there till the next morning like 3-4am, using disposable pits we got at NTUC or cold storage.  we could just bring ground sheets and everyone sat on the sand.  if the skies are clear, you could see the stars very well.  of course, it's not a place for swimming.  matthew was even lucky to saw this huge vessel passing by and took many shots of it (i've never seen something like that the numerous times i went there!!)  they even constructed a small 2 level steps for people who want to go over to the other side.  in the past, if the tides were a little high, our ankles would definitely get it.

lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:14:16 PM »

havent you guys thought of doing it at punggol beach itself?  i brought matthew there the night before and other than the toilet part, it's a very relaxing place to have barbeques in.  i checked with the police, there's no need to apply for any permission, as long as we clean up before we go.  i did it there before once with a couple of friends, and we just stayed there till the next morning like 3-4am, using disposable pits we got at NTUC or cold storage.  we could just bring ground sheets and everyone sat on the sand.  if the skies are clear, you could see the stars very well.  of course, it's not a place for swimming.  matthew was even lucky to saw this huge vessel passing by and took many shots of it (i've never seen something like that the numerous times i went there!!)  they even constructed a small 2 level steps for people who want to go over to the other side.  in the past, if the tides were a little high, our ankles would definitely get it.

at the beach?  hmm.. i can setup tent there hahaha...... but got mosquito there leh......
I thought this time no BBQ? just turkey and wine, logcake?.... Parking there may be a problem .though no many space for parking and start at 7.30 pm.. very dark there already....Who bring portable Batttery operated lamp? .... Also for those without transport might have problem getting there.(one bus service there though). I am ok with the idea but need more planning.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: