Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 03:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Does anyone knows how to book the above BBQ pit and how much does it cost? Wink
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th floor BBQ Pit at Blk 643-650 Punggol Central  (Read 22492 times)
mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 02:12:07 PM »

RC members have benefit with the primary schools that belong to Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC. You may check with MOE for the name of schools. Anyhow, the names of the schools are neighbourhood schools, very disappointed..... Nan Chiau belongs to Ang Mo Kio GRC, Holy Innocent/CHIJ belong to Aljunied. St Hilda/Poi Ching belong to Tampines,

RC members filled up 3 choices of the schools they have in mind in June. Then Ms Penny Low will sign and submit to MOE. However, they will only get their confirmation by end of phase 2B. One of the RC members' wife told me that her husband join because of this reason next year the child is in P1. Aiming for Mee Toh. They said they have talked to Penny Low what is the probability of getting in. Ms Penny Low even assured them, 'I'll talk to the school if unable to enter'. When I heard this, oh my gosh, I thought MOE doing all this Phase 1,2,3 or whatever is a clean job. I never realised that people are doing from the back door and short-cut. We are in Phase 2C that are very pitiful because we have no string to pull.

As for carpark, they still have to pay $90/pm but the season parking able to park the whole Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC. This means you can park the whole Punggol area, Pasir Ris area and Sengkang area. This is very good.

She will talk to the school!!! ya!!! talk only..... u get what I mean!!! she has been talking n talking but no improvement to our estate!!!

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »

You can only get parking prviledges if the member is a CCMC member( Committee Club Management Committee) or an important appointment holder. Not all will have that. Contributions count. Being a RC volunteer is also as busy as the MP. THree legging everyday, party here, party there, event here event there etc... Got to volunteer time like serving NS. Sometimes got to attend regimental like NDP rehearsal, forums etc..Not mentioning politicking..

PPG, how do you know about parking priviledge is for CCMC?

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 09:36:17 AM »

Alaska,
I used to volunteer myself. Well, I am not important appointment holders.
Actually, I loved wht I did previously. Just tat I had shifted house and left my network of frds.
I respected the MP (current Minister of Education) tat I served becos he is very receptive to new ideas.
He talked to us at very personal basis. No airs. He, Lim Swee Say, and Vivian, one of the few MPs I very respect. MP Liang Eng Hwa, also. thumbs up
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 09:45:04 AM »

RC Membership can be transferred right?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: