Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 11:42:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MMI Sengkang  (Read 1789 times)
shahlinrul

Ignore
« on: November 01, 2008, 10:59:09 AM »

Anybody know anything about this place?? Sch fees and the teachers there?

Thx!
Mommy of one! blushing

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

There is another thread about MMI.

My son K2 been with them since N2. Graduating soon. He knows reading which I seldom read for him. He knows counting which I don't really teach in very detailed.
Sad to say, some of his classmates still unable to read, unable to count, difficulty in learning Mandarin lesson, etc. These classmates have been together since N2 too. More or less I know some of their parents.

The conclusion is that my son has benefit from this school. We are satisfied with them. As parents, we trust the teachers to teach whatever curriculum they have to cover. We don't 'peep', or stay in the classroom pin-pointing every teachers' movement. Criticising teachers whom are human beings too.
My concern is only curriculum and environment like a school (not those void-decks). Whatever teachers or principals are not big issue to me. I don't depend on the school or teachers to teach/discipline my child. Teaching begins at home.

I see some parents in MMI like to peep into the classroom, not only the mother, even the husband & grandparents also do such thing. How to create independency for the children? If can't see the result, start to blame the school, the teachers, the principal.

Fee: $$556 as an old timer. Not sure new enrollment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: