Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 11:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you start yr little boy on brief?  (Read 5973 times)
Honda

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 04:18:48 AM »

My youngest boy started wearing brief at 3 and diaper at nite when he sleeps. However he refuses to pee/poo without diaper  head banging Any good advice?

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 08:46:28 AM »

My son started toilet training at 8mths. Call me exaggerating but my mom says tat I already started too late. She feels tat we shd start toilet training as early as possible as its easier to wean him/her off diapers when he/she learns how to express himself. True enuf, at the age of 8mths, my son noe nuts abt peeing in the potty. He cant even control his urine. So I started off bringing him to the toilet everytime he wakes up from his nap. So he now noes tat aft waking up muz pee in toilet.

By 9mths, I put him on pants. Every 15mins I will bring the potty to him. And he was so angry to see the potty. But I will only take it the away when he pees in it. So now he noes tat potty is for peeing. He will throw his temper and dun want to pee in it sometimes. He will wet his pants or scream when he dun feel like doing ur bidding but he is already very smart to learn abt peeing in the potty and going to the toilet. I got tis concept from dogs actually. Its conditioning a habit. Babies can do the same as well. It takes patiences. Now my son is 10mths. Sometimes he waked up not peeing in the diaper. So in the way, it had become a habit.

Btw, the guidelines for diapers are:
Boys maximum 18mths,
Girls maximum 3yrs old.
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 08:28:13 PM »

Hi Sleepingfish,

At least yr boy is wearing brief at 2 years old, my boy who is turning 3 this month is not even potty train yet and refuse to! We tried and tried but he just refuse to use the potty and instead would rather do his "business" in his diapers.

My mum can't wait to buy briefs for him the moment he's potty train. Hahahahaha.....

Grin
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 08:59:43 PM »

Hi Sleepingfish,

At least yr boy is wearing brief at 2 years old, my boy who is turning 3 this month is not even potty train yet and refuse to! We tried and tried but he just refuse to use the potty and instead would rather do his "business" in his diapers.

My mum can't wait to buy briefs for him the moment he's potty train. Hahahahaha.....

Grin

No worriz garfodi.....at least you have yr mum to support with brief....muahahaha.....each and every one of us do have our little problem wen comes to our kids...all kids are different...but they do have their individual cutest way... clapping    cheers!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: