Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:18:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Faith educare or Sunshine?  (Read 4463 times)
babynico

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »

hmm.. with regards to Faith.. My daughter was previously in Faith. We transfer her out to sunshine after bec i do experience some problem but that happen more than 2 years back. I do heard that they have change their system and things should have improved. you should visit both school and observed. Me and my husband like Sunshine, although there are still some things going on and off.

Advertisement

Lucky

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 11:00:48 PM »

hmm.. with regards to Faith.. My daughter was previously in Faith. We transfer her out to sunshine after bec i do experience some problem but that happen more than 2 years back. I do heard that they have change their system and things should have improved. you should visit both school and observed. Me and my husband like Sunshine, although there are still some things going on and off.

hi babynico, do you mind to share with me what do you mean by "still some things going on and off".  I am sending my boy to sunshine and just wanted to take pre-caution about it.  thanks
beancurd

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 05:04:34 AM »

Lucky I share mine bad experience with sunshine with u. One occasion I pick up my gal as regular than during dinner time my gal told me her mouth pain so I take a look n there was a deep cut on her lips n bruise. De next day when I send her to school I asked her form teacher n she say she don know anything n ask me don put de blame on de teacher if my gal fall at home. So I went to look for de principal she told me de same thing I was very piss off n make a make fuss insist that they to give me a ans. Than de next day de principal say one teacher saw her crying while bringing her to de toilet but when ask my gal she did not say anything so de teacher thought nothing happen. I mean how could they just leave it like this without bother about it? I did asked my gal what happen she mention one of her friend push her so I told de teacher and yet de teacher can tell me children playing around is common.  mad mad Since is going year end I let her stay 2 months more before withdrawing her and I make sure I check her when I fetch her after school. Other than this there is a few times my gal body feel warm having slight fever but de teacher say she is fine in de noon how can I accept that? Anyway I not happy with it so I change her school.
wenwin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 01:43:58 AM »

Hi,

Personally, I feel that the attitude of the principal is not very good. But, what about the teachers and the teaching methodology ?

Pls. share.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: