Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 05:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parents from Mee Toh?  (Read 5793 times)
Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:18:40 AM »

No worry, my son is also the same. I think girl and boy do have different. A few of my friends daughter, they can write small and neatly. Girls also take care of their text book, no dog ears. For my son, oh no, after a few months the text books had a few ears coming out. Have patient with him, should improve after that.

Advertisement

Woolff

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 03:19:12 AM »

No worry, my son is also the same. I think girl and boy do have different. A few of my friends daughter, they can write small and neatly. Girls also take care of their text book, no dog ears. For my son, oh no, after a few months the text books had a few ears coming out. Have patient with him, should improve after that.

Well, boys will be boys..... winked
FamilyAlpha

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:01:29 AM »

Hi PP, apologies for the misunderstanding.  I bought the uniform on the day of the balloting (my son was eligibile only for Phrase 2C), not on the registeration day.  Hence, when my son was successfully balloted, I went to the bookshop to get the shoes, socks, uniform and PE sets (by chance, as wanted to just look into the book shop to see what they have).  Saved lotsa time.  But good only if you have your child with you, as it can be difficult to guage the sizes.  However, I am not sure if it will be the same this year.  Orientation day - no need to register.  Orientation day will be the day when the very very long q will form for the uniform + books, as most parents will not want to take time off on another day to purchase the required items. 
ljpflee

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »

It is a very smart and time saving idea to buy your child school uniform before the orientation day. IF NOT U have to spend time queuing for books and uniform. It may take up to 2 hours. You may not get the sizes u want on the orientation day. call the school and book shop to check the day and time outsider can visit to buy the uniform. i bought it during one of those Saturdays during their year end exams period.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: