Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 10:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motherhood Fair, 7-10 June Singapore Expo  (Read 15582 times)
hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 03:25:09 AM »

oh dear,
so sorry abt that...those ruthless people...really cant stand them. as if there is not enuf problems in this world. so sorry again.

i am thinking of taking a family portrait wif my dad and all. let me get back to you. thanks

Advertisement

tubbykat

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 03:32:49 AM »

oh how sweet of you, is it belated Father's Day gift? Smiley
anyway you can email me maryann@thestudioloft.com.sg if you need the rates etc. thanks for consoling me, still feel very gek sim. work so hard then one night more than 10k down the drain  Cry
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 06:10:44 AM »

did you install security in the studio?

will keep yr number, may be another family potraits.

OFF-TOPIC: in MMI, even the 18mths old are having their montessori materials too for 1/2 hr session daily. You might want to check with Character Montessori. Even the younger ones should have exposed to montessori materials.
tubbykat

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 09:43:21 AM »

hi alaska, no security or alarm installed, we thought the police post so nearby should be quite safe, who knows la Sad

anyway yup i realised last week my boy is being taught with montessori materials. the teacher told me he's quite good, can concentrate for longer periods than the others in his age group. so i hope that's a good start Smiley but my dad who visited the centre don't think the beads stuff is good lei, he said wait the children accidently swollow then how?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: