Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 09:31:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advise needed  (Read 1982 times)
orca

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2007, 12:19:03 AM »

Hi ...

Was trying to find a place to put both my kids(going 5 and 3 next year) into half day care.
Initial intension was to enrol them into PCF childcare, coz i thought they will receive the same education as per PCF K1....  (Ha ha ha.....    stick tongue
Called a few centres to enquire, but was been told that for 5yrs old, half day care is not encourage.
Because the education will be split into Morning and afternoon...... so, they will only get to learn half only....

Was in the mist of getting a half day work, thus need someone to look after the kids for morning.....

Any good suggestions? Where can I entrust to look after my two precious.......   Cry

Btw PCF is from what time to what time? Its 2 or 4 hours?Huh?

Advertisement

chengmei

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 12:52:42 AM »

Hi, I'm staying at sengkang. for my area pcf for K1 is 4hrs ( 8-12 /12.30-4.30).
My sec son will be in K1 from 8-12.
My neighbour is enrolling her daughter into faith childcare. the fee is $200++ for whole day care.
there is bus service 83 and 43 from punggol area.
if u interested can get the contact for u.
liztan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »

Hi ...

Was trying to find a place to put both my kids(going 5 and 3 next year) into half day care.
Initial intension was to enrol them into PCF childcare, coz i thought they will receive the same education as per PCF K1....  (Ha ha ha.....    stick tongue
Called a few centres to enquire, but was been told that for 5yrs old, half day care is not encourage.
Because the education will be split into Morning and afternoon...... so, they will only get to learn half only....

Was in the mist of getting a half day work, thus need someone to look after the kids for morning.....

Any good suggestions? Where can I entrust to look after my two precious.......   Cry

HAVE U FOUND THE ARRANGEMENT?

Btw PCF is from what time to what time? Its 2 or 4 hours?Huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: