Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for part time cleaner  (Read 9084 times)
skyen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »

Hi, I would like to recommend my PT cleaner, she is good, reliable & efficient
She has quite a few of household to work in Punggol, including mine.
You may reach her at 90869647 Mdm Yang.

Advertisement

nutsaboutarts

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:28:54 PM »

Hi Skyen,
Is Mdm Yang local? How is her charges? Thanks!
joshuafong

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:59:38 PM »

I would like to recommend my past P/T cleaner, Lian and she is very diligent, experienced and friendly. She would like to work in Pasir Ris, Tampines, Punggol and Sengkang and you can contact her at 9897-6074.
keroppi

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 04:34:17 AM »

Just want to share with you my personal experience. I had Ah Lian to clean my house for me after getting her number from her. She's indeed a good and efficient cleaner. She came for the subsequent 2 weeks after I called her, after which she kept changing the time and day to come. I complied because either day on weekends work for me. Then 2 weeks ago, she told me she can't come because she was ill, of course I did not expect her to work when she's sick, asked her to rest and call me when she's fully recovered. Friday I called her to see how she was and if she was coming because I do not want to assume. She told me she has recovered already, so we arranged for her to come by on Sun morning 8am as she told me she prefers to start earlier. However she called me on Sun morning 6AM that she can't come..
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:36:01 AM by keroppi » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: