Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 06:48:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Han Language-Punggol 21 cc  (Read 15454 times)
basilleaf

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »

Hi,

What about Beijing Language school at PP? Any parents send their kids to this school? Is it as good as Han language? Cos I heard that it's not as expensive but as good as Han language so would appreciate if any parents could give some feedback. Thanks.

Hi
My 2 kids have been gg there for 2 years now.  I like that the teacher follows them up as they are comfortable with them.  Also, the teachers seem to be from China and they speak perfect mandarin.  Its a really good move as the kids are forced to speak the language with them.  I had to remind the trs to slow down and explain more in details though.  I esp like their compo classes for upper pri.  They have been getting consistently good marks.  Also they are very polite and rather sincere.

Advertisement

garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 01:03:01 AM »

Hi basileaf,

Thanks. Looks like I can consider to transfer my boy to Beijing Language school for his chinese enrichment class cos Han language is too ex for me to afford now.  Smiley
LSHARON70

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 02:39:07 AM »

Hi basilleaft,

Which branch are your kids attending ?   My boys are attending Jiang Lao Shi now but am thinking of transferring them to Beijing.  Not sure if Sengkang or Punggol branch is better.      Can share what's the fees like at Beijing ?   TIA.
GL2000

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 03:10:07 AM »

Hi
Thank you GL2k. which level is your child in and who is the teacher?

Hi ljpflee,

He is in P3 & taught by Xu lao shi at Han Language School.
Agree with Basilleaf that Beijing Language is another good enrichment centre..  thumbs up
Feedback from a friend's friend (kid in Mee Toh) that she sent her kid 
to both Han & Beijing...Han for enrichment program & Beijing for compo..
Check it out..  waving
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: