Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 02:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Toddler??  (Read 5048 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 03:42:41 AM »

Cristofori: No need deposit, make-up class provided based on valid reason.

Yamaha: 1 term deposit, no make-up classes, is it true?

Advertisement

Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 04:00:46 AM »

What your friend about is very true..only listening and music movement (do,re,mi,fa,so etc). Huh?..din even taught the key of the positions and the various notes' names..that is why I wanna change as well...I heard that Cristofori teach the kids on the notes and that why I am keen...and somemore dun nid to travel as it is at PP...Tongue  Just need 2 confirm that whether good or not...

Sign..I have been Yamaha since last year and just felt that something is wrong with the way they taught and somemore the teacher in charge still say too early to teach them the notes??  I doubt so...yah they dun have make up lesson so if u miss that's it....and must pay deposit lor...my son in the YJC class in Yamaha..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 04:49:26 AM »

I put my son 4 yrs old last year for the Little Mozart. Learning only 6 mths, he knows the position C, G, which surprised me. I withdrew him because his classmates were very naughty, my son got influenced easily. The teacher also not strict enough.

I'll wait till he gets serious. Now still playful waste my money.
ya1012

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 10:55:55 PM »

I would do the same to put my kids in Cristofori for convenience.....

chitchat For discussion, I hope none is offended.......
Actually Yamaha focus on listening & music movement is ideal for their age cos they're learning "pitching" & "tempo".....When they start playing the piano or other instruments, this sense of "hearing" or pitching & "counting of beats" or tempo helps them to play better.....And in music examination, that's what the examiners look out for & also tested on.....  Nevertheless, at their age, knowing additional postion of the notes like C (do), D (re), E (mi).... G (ti).... would be a plus...... Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: