Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: domestic helper  (Read 15521 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 01:43:03 AM »

I am sorry I didn't tear the telephone number. It was pasted outside the lift and tear-off the telephone portion. I didn't tear because I thought how can this agency comes out with $8/hr with other competitors are charging $10/hr. I doubt their service. I keep a look out just in case the paste again.

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 03:10:21 AM »

http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=43.0

You may refer to the above thread for the tear out ad and the contact no. In addition do read my comments as that will shed some lights in getting a domestic helper which doesn't infringe the law.  Wink
kool

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 09:59:17 AM »

i heard some maids in tampines area charge only 7 or 8$ / hr,,
i did try to cal this person who advertize here 82211361  but the person canot speak english so i cudnt communicate with her , just put down the phone,,
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »

Hi Kool,

I know one domestic helper who stay in Punggol area, u may call her at 68757738 (Peggy), she is around 40, can speak simple English. Her charges is $50 for 4hours. Just tell her that u are recommended by Grace. Just need to call her whenever u need the service.

Hope she will be able to help u.  Wink

Really..she's staying in Punggol only....my p/t helper just quit so I'm looking for another replacement.  I only need her to come twice a month...how's her cleaning??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: