Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 03:45:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horizon Primary School  (Read 8103 times)
sophia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 01:29:17 AM »

I went but I left at 10am because need to bring my girl for enrichment class.
Therefore, didn't have chance to talk to the principal personally.

One of my friend also mentioned that the teacher is pretty young however not sure how much teaching experience they have.
She also asked one of the teacher what is the max student per class but she said she doesn't know.

Advertisement

Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 02:43:43 AM »

I went for the open house too.  However, was too late so ended up touring around the school.  I spoke to one of the teacher and he mentioned that the school like any other provide "Holistic" education.  They also have early science introduced to the kids in a form of games. 

That's why I prefer to hear feedback from parents in Horizon primary.  I think they can provide rather geniune feedback.  Sadly, no feedback till now. 

Most primary school should be the same, to me the teacher makes the difference.  Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a student care (walking distance) to cater to the students in Horizon primary.

Thanks! 
sophia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 04:00:22 AM »

Pavillion,

During the speech, the principal did mention there were parent asked whether does the school provide any student care. currently, there isn't however the school will be taking feedback from parent who is interested to have a student care in the school.
In the mean time, you can check with Genius Skool House situated at blk637D is a walking distance to Horizon.  I saw their principal fetch a Pri school student back before.
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »

Thanks for the info, Sophia.  I'll check this out.

Meanwhile, I spoke to a teacher there about student care too.  They said currently they will not have student care as the enrollment is still low.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: