Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 06:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats to sunshineliv on her successful delivery  (Read 7796 times)
r99

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 03:09:25 PM »

what sort of flash cards do we show 3 months old?

Advertisement

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 12:02:56 AM »

I showed black, white and red pictures for the 1st and 2nd mths and cut out bold colourful ones for 3rd mths onwards. Also put posters all over the walls in the house. I tried to show cards to my eldest, to help babies read - read it somewhere but felt tt it was a waste of time and very boring and routine - didn't follow thru and did not bother with my no. 2 and 3. The pictures initially are to help babies focus their eyes and to stimulate them with bright colours. Talk to your babies too (normal conversation, explaining what you are doing, can exaggerate a little with higher pitch voice when playing and there is NO need to baby talk) - he/she loves to hear your voice. For 1st time parents, this may feel a little strange but you will enjoy it, knowing tt it helps to bond with and stimulate the child.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 02:26:02 AM »

not everyday show cards lah....2X a week 1/2 hr session enough bah. Instead of going for Shichida Method can DIY also.
Mel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 04:47:06 AM »

Hi Stacy! I hv 6 more weeks to go!! Having alot of mixed feelings..didnt go 4 any antenatal classes so I hope I can survive! hahaha!!

The card thg sounds good..where can I get Black red and white cards from?  those I see are usually colourful....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: