Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:45:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments abt maid agents and agencies  (Read 7200 times)
Della

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 04:32:20 AM »

Now maid salary goes up to $350 (no off Days)  and you have to pay Levy to government $170 total-$520
what i need to pay is her total of 8mths salary $2720 plus agency fees $288 =$3008. Shocked..follow by every mth give her $10. 

Advertisement

Della

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 04:35:22 AM »

Hi Jenny,

May I noe abt the amt I have to pay when I get a maid? I mean the upfront payment cos we are pretty worried abt the cost involved at the initial stage. Pls advise.
Flora ,you can pay the agencies by insatllments oso then not so tight..
Mum Jenny

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 11:15:33 AM »

Dear Flora

My sincere apology.  I am not a frequent visitor to Punggol forum cause I don't stay there.  This forum
  was introduced to me by my client who told me that she had recommended my service to someone                   
  who
  inquired on helper service. Yes, she is Gessica and one of my helper had started working with her for
  coming to a month.  Gessica had just recommended her friend to me and we will be meeting tomorrow
  on her case.  I believe you had seen this same message on my service.

My service fee is S$288 and this include the insurance, bond, thump print and relevant courses for the
  helper.  The upfront loan for helper is S$1900.00.  I feel that the upfront loan quoted by Dalla from the
  other agent is very very high.  It will become a burden to the helper and they will not enjoy working.

Well, if you have not engage a helper, just feel free to contact me for chit chat.  No obligation. 
  96688775, Jenny  stick tongue

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »

Hi Mum Jenny,
This is Tara's sister. My helper is indeed very happy working and cooking for my family. She started off not knowing how to cook, back in the Philipines. I should say she learns really fast and she serves my whole family well, including my in-laws who come to visit. She said that now, she looks forward to meal preparation because she enjoys cooking. Guess she's got a great teacher (my mum-in-law) plus her AMC pots (she calls them magic pots). We'll see you at your official opening. Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: