Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 10:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Nanny in Punggol  (Read 1456 times)
edde

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2007, 08:44:27 AM »

Hi all,

am looking for a nanny in punggol for my 4.5 mths gal.. preferably someone who is experienced and speaks well (eng or mandarin), clean envt, preferably no young kid. pls call 9682 5907. thx!

Advertisement

cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »

waving edde, I know there is a group of nannies here in Punggol because when I walk my baby at the park, a lady whom I had casual chat with passed me her name card and she introduces nannies who are her friends for a small coffee money. Not so sure what she meant by that. But you may like to contact her, in case you can't find any.

Her name is Tan Bee Tin 90171806

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: