Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 05:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby / Kids in cars  (Read 11098 times)
snow white

Wow....I feel good!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 10:17:04 AM »

It's always make my wonder why some parents want to carry their child on their lap in the front passenger seat (seen often in punggol and rest of singapore) especially when they have front passenger airbag. Isn't it very dangerous for the kid ....imagine should the air bag be deployed due accident (touch wood), the force might suffocate or break some facial bones........or the kid might 'fly' out of car should there be no airbag and forward momentum of car is great (likewise for kid unrestraint / standing in the back seat).

I totally agree with you. I simply don't understand why the driver can allow the kid sitting on the lap while driving. Sometimes I really feel sorry for the kid if accident happen cos the kid don't have the capacity to think about safety whereelse the driver jolly well knows  Angry Angry Angry

And sometimes you get to see children playing or moving around the backseats without the seat belts on while driving, IT IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

"To elevate the financial well-being of humanity"

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:38:24 PM »

hmmm
well i saw 1 car with PSG decal at the back
the child is on the lap of the front passenger oops
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:19 PM »

hmmm
well i saw 1 car with PSG decal at the back
the child is on the lap of the front passenger oops

opps hope it is not me Grin........ i always belt my daughter on the back seat......but nowsaday kid to smart liao.. unbelt herself and play her toys at the backseat Cry... occasional she wants my wifey to hug her at front seat head banging...and belt them together with wifey ... Cry :'(haizzzzz. Have told my wife how dangerous it is....so only thing is drive slowly and safely as additional precaution liao smoking....... child seat also useless...... mad mad
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:27:36 PM by lwteyu » Logged
SnapSnap

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 09:38:36 PM »

I think I am also one of the kiasu plus kiasee one... in fact, I will not drive off until everyone on board has the safety belt on...  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: