Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 06:27:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby / Kids in cars  (Read 11121 times)
snow white

Wow....I feel good!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 10:23:26 PM »

I think I am also one of the kiasu plus kiasee one... in fact, I will not drive off until everyone on board has the safety belt on...  Tongue

good for you, you certainly take the full responsibility towards your passengers safety and at the same time creating the awareness among them that SAFETY FIRST NOT CONVENIANT FIRST!

"To elevate the financial well-being of humanity"

Advertisement

tansy

Woof ! Woof!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 11:09:35 PM »

Guess for kids, you'll have to start real young...my friend's boy started the car seat since 1 month+ old (even when I go and pick her to go out, she'll bring along the car seat)... since then, not trouble as the kids thinks it's part an parcel of travelling in car (he's 2yrs + now)

the other friend start late and initially her kid makes noise and cry. So what she do is to cancel the outing an go home. After a few times, the child know that it's either be good and take the car seat or no outing.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 12:27:33 AM »

After going round the bush, can we conclude that 'discipline' is the key word right?
snow white

Wow....I feel good!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »

Guess for kids, you'll have to start real young...my friend's boy started the car seat since 1 month+ old (even when I go and pick her to go out, she'll bring along the car seat)... since then, not trouble as the kids thinks it's part an parcel of travelling in car (he's 2yrs + now)

the other friend start late and initially her kid makes noise and cry. So what she do is to cancel the outing an go home. After a few times, the child know that it's either be good and take the car seat or no outing.

Jackpot! - safety first in the minds of the parents, start young with their minds as awareness!

"To elevate the financial well-being of humanity"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: