Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 09:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for Large pack XXL Mamy Poko Pants from NTUC  (Read 1978 times)
lglhyper

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2008, 02:57:26 AM »

:bangwall:Do you find it a trouble to buy the XXL Mamy Poko Pull Up pants as it is in packs of 10piece? Yesterday, when i was at Punggol NTUC, i saw a parent buying 2packs at one short. So I reason that the 24piece pack is a reasonable packing size for our babies' consumption.

Last month, there is a trial experiment at AMK NTUC with the 24piece XXL Mamy Poko Pull Up pants. This month, they have stopped this exercise. I have called up NTUC and they confirm that it is one-off exercise and not sure when it would continue.  Cry

But, they advised that i could go down to NTUC Punggol and look for Mr Chong and ask him if he could bring in from the suppliers on request. If enough mummies voice out, this could become a regular item for us!  stick tongue

If you are in the same boat as me, perhaps you would like to do the same and voice  :mad:out your desire at NTUC Punggol so that they could start to stock this packing size pull-up pants! THANKS!!! : clapping

Advertisement

LSHARON70

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 05:50:18 AM »

Hi,

Are you keen in Huggies pull up pants ?  I may be able to get XXL size at $30/ctn.  Each carton comes with 72 pcs (36 packets X 2 pcs).  If order more than 3 cartons will be at $28/ctn.    Email me at dtyq240800@Yahoo.com.sg if keen.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: