Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 24, 2024, 06:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any SAHMs?  (Read 109481 times)
ajkwek

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2007, 02:21:40 AM »

how much the charges like? for 3 hrs?
yup at Blk 114

Advertisement

garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2008, 01:10:39 AM »

Hi,

I've currently serving my notice and will be a SAHM from Feb onwards to take care of my 4 yr old boy cos my mum is getting on in her age and is the only care takek. I'm interested in that Yellow pages part time job that you mentioned. If you still hv any such "lobang" from yellow pages, can let me kw?

Many thanks.

Rgds
Garfodi

Hi,

I have a gd recommendation. She lives at Compassvale St. She has 3 lovely daughters, age 12, 8 and 5.

She does fetch her daughter to and fro child care centre, which is a block away, but there is a passageway linked to the next block, so your baby will not get caught in the rain/ sun.

She's an easy going, friendly, cincai and friendly person who loves children. Has been waiting for me since Sep last year but only few months ago, she got a HK 8-year-old girl to care of.

She did asked me what is my view. Of course I can't hold her back, since she has been helping me to babysit FOC everytime I need to go for interviews, but I don't like to take people for granted, so give her ang pows also.

However, the HK girl's mother wanted to bring her daughter back to HK/ Europe for studies. So, she's now looking for a baby to babysit.

I've got myself a babysitter nearer to my house that is why I did not consider her anymore. If I let her babysit, I have to let her take care my baby for day and night (cos fetching him from her house after work is not that convenient, compared to my current one). She even asked me don't change babysitter, since my baby is adapting well to the current's babysitter. Very understanding and not that sort who's after your money.

If you are interested, let me know soon. She maybe babysitting a baby for a lady who will deliver in Sep.
Hi,

Can lookout for housing agent like Nicole Lim. You must have a house tel/ hp, fax machine and a pc with internet access.

She'll need you to log into their website, call potential seller, and other agent (if the flat already has an agent to take care of) whether he/ she is interested to share share, eg. if Nicole succeed to sell the house, you'll get certain percentage.

I haven't got a chance to work for her, cos when I was pregnant, she was concern that I may not be able to cope with the stress.

Another job is a part-time, ad-hoc basis. It's like helping Yellow Pages to key in data, and they pay you like keying 800+ forms, within 3 days, and they pay you S$200.

I've tried once so far. You have to travel to Yellow Pages office near Braddell mrt twice - to pick up those forms, and sign a piece of paper, stating that you have agree to take up this offer etc etc, and then return the forms 3 days later. They will mail you a cheque within a month's time.

Anyone interested, let me know. I don't earn any commision by referring you by the way ..

As for Nicole's contact no, you can get it from Straits Times, Classifield Section, won't miss it, can see her picture and name clearly.

She did offer me two option previously - work at her Florida condo(Hougang area, bus 62 & 136 passby there) with S$800 salary/mth, or work from home at S$400/ month. Not sure about now.
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2008, 07:57:32 AM »

Hi,

Until now she did not sms/ call me for any temp job. Looks like not likely ...

bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2008, 11:18:13 PM »

hi all SAHMs... anymore such meetings lately?
can non-SAHM join for such meetings??  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: