Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone send their kids to cristofori at pp??  (Read 2611 times)
Miccubby

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2008, 02:18:00 AM »

hi

my girl is turning 4yrs old next year & i'm considering to send her for music lesson at pp cristofori...

wondering if any mums can give me some comments on that school??

thanks!

Tongue

Advertisement

k4kim

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

Hi, my boy used to attend the MLM (Music for Little Mozarts) at Cristofori.

Initially, I sent my boy to Cristofori at SengKang Rivervale Plaza as the branch at PP did not have any classes for 4yrs old. At Rivervale Branch, he loved going for his classes. He would be eager to go for lessons and did not need me to walk him to his classroom at all!

For convenience, when branch at PP has classes, I switched him over to PP branch. However, he did not like going for his classes since then.....He would cling onto my leg n refuse to enter the classroom. The teacher did not even make an effort to comfort him and bring him into class! Evertime when I send him for his classes, the teacher is stonefaced (ie no expression of anger, joy or sadness).....

Once when I picked up my boy, I noticed he had a bump on his head! When I questioned the Teacher, she did not even realised he hit his forehead! Was a bit shock as there were only 3 children in the class and she did not witness how my boy knocked his forehead?!! Questionable.....

Since then, I have stopped sending him for lessons.

Just my few cents worth......
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 09:45:35 PM »

I sent my kid for 1:1 piano lesson at Punggol Plaza.  We were given a new teacher who the staff claim will not leave so soon as they're tied to a 2 year bond.  Unfortunately, the teacher resigned despite the bond.

I'm dissapointed and thus decided not to continue after the term ends.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 07:27:09 AM »

In the mth of November was a disaster. The usual teacher left, replaced by a teacher from China. Taught only 1 session, the staff would called me by saying the teacher was on sick leave every Tuesday. Other days she's not falling sick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: