Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 01:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendations of Good Maid Agencies?  (Read 1762 times)
UknOwWho

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2007, 02:22:47 AM »

Am thinking of getting a maid..anyone has any recommendations of a good maid agency?  Shocked What do we have to look out for in getting a maid? chitchat

Thanks in advance!!  kissed

Advertisement

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »

My agent is excellent. Her name is Jenny. She only has Philipino maids, salary is $330-350. Agent fee is $188 for new ones, $388 for transfer cases. If you've read my previous comments, you will know that I decided on her because she takes good care of them and trains them personally when they are here, although they have 5 days of intensive training in Manila already. She treats them as human beings, looks after their welfare, also strict with them like - no handphones. Many of her maids, on their off days (one Sunday a mth, after 6 mths) go to her house and socialize with her other maids. She doesn't want them to mix with others and get bad influence. I know she even picks them up at Lucky Plaza or church on Sunday! She doesn't advertise and her clients are all from recommendations or previous employers. She is currently attached to an agency but I know she's starting her own company soon. Her mobile is 96688775. You can tell her you got her contact from Tara's sister.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: