Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 07:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore Bank Charges for withdrawal of cash at overseas ATM?  (Read 9856 times)
agl

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 03:06:10 AM »

Hi, Alaska

Thanks for your prompt reply.

It is no matter how much you withdraw the money at the overseas ATM, the bank charges is $5 per transaction or depend on the amount you withdraw the more you withdraw, the more amount the bank charges will be, the lesser you withdraw, the bank charges will be lesser. clapping

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 08:11:35 AM »

I used this ATM withdrawal overseas quite often. The bank statement shows $5 only. I think the bank already earn huge profit from my exchange rate liao.
agl

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »

Hi, Alaska

Alaska :The bank statement shows $5 only. I think the bank already earn huge profit from my exchange rate liao.
Agl : you are wrong because I had made 3 times withdrawl at overseas ATM and they charged me $5 per transactions not one time and there is also a difference between withdrawal made using the bank ATM cards and other bank ATM cards eg if you used Maybank ATM cards to withdraw cash overseas unless you had a saving account with the bank, it will be charged at S$3, if you used other bank ATM cards, it will be charged S$5 per transaction.
 Lips Sealed
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 05:22:09 AM »

There's a charge of S$5 per cash withdrawal on overseas Cirrus ATMs. You will enjoy a preferential flat service fee of S$2 if you use your new ATM Card at the ATMs of Bank Internasional Indonesia and Bank Danamon (Indonesia), Bank of Philippines Island (Philippines) and HDFC Bank (India).
Cash withdrawal at DBS Hong Kong ATMs will be free of charge.
The amount withdrawn in foreign currency at overseas Cirrus ATMs or purchases made in foreign currency at Maestro terminals will be converted to S$ equivalent using the bank's preferential rate of exchange.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: