Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 02:45:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol North Street Parade - 16 July 2006  (Read 14565 times)
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 07:48:17 AM »

Came back after watching the parade just now..very nice..if can combine into one single place would be better...Our minister Teo Chee Hean and MP Penny Low was opening ceremony at the first tent but the other tent along the road could not witness it...thumbs up...to the organisers..thanks for making Punggolian come together.

Advertisement

Angel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 01:54:41 PM »

nice and colourful parade. Cheesy enjoyed it
ling

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »

how was the pageant thingy... i missed it  Undecided
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »

Wow..this is my first time attending the parade and I had so much fun getting free stuff like popcorn and Orange Juice. Also the bee hoon with curry veggies...Yum!!

I enjoyed looking at the people catching the fish! That is really a neat idea and I wish I had played that...but couldnt because I just bought new fishes this morning for my aquarium..not knowing this would be better..sigh...Hope next time, they would still have such game!!!!

Errr... i opt to differ.....
This parade is  Tongue
I thought the scale is rather small. (smaller than some pasar malam).
To me nothing much to see. The queue for all those ""FREE"" stuff is "phew" so long i rather miss it--No thanks.
On the whole can just spend less than 1/2 hour to stroll the whole area. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Parade wise is ok(better), stall wise is pathetic. Uncle Ringo(similar to pasar malam scale).
The fish pond is somthing goods, at least the Kid gets to enjoyed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: