Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 05:33:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prima Deli opens today!  (Read 26750 times)
Della

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »

The owner that malay guy right..ya he is very kind and good guy..He helped me to celebrate my son's birthday sucessfully!!
Usually it takes 3-5 days to order a 3 kg cake with Prima Deli..It was my last minute decision to celebrate my son bd in childcare..
I walk in and check with one of the the staff early in the morning to ask if i could have the cake by next day before 3pm and was rejected..so disappointed that minute..soon he walk in and approached me..i ask him to help and he called the HQ..After he put down the phone,He smiled at me saying..OKAY I WILL DELIVER IT TO THE CHILDCARE BY 3 PM TOMORROW.. clapping clapping
This is service and he should be rewarded GEMS...

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 04:39:21 PM »

SINGAPORE: The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) has ordered a PrimaDeli factory to shut down its operation.
Prima Food has decided to temporarily close all retail outlets from Wednesday. Tentatively, retail operations are expected to resume on 11 December.

Prima Food also said it "regrets" that 106 people were taken ill after eating its contaminated chocolate cakes. It said the entire bakery processing facility is undergoing disinfection.

Initial investigations had found that one of its workers could have been a carrier of the Salmonella bacteria. However, he had shown no symptoms.
Salmonella is a group of bacteria that can cause fever, diarrhoea, vomiting and abdominal pain.

Of the 106 cases of food poisoning, six tested positive for Salmonella.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/315473/1/.html
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »

Oh no.... sounds scary. Lucky didnt buy cake from them yet.
It's going to be a major loss to Prima.
If I'm one of their staff, I will panic.
Somemore economy is getting bad. Inflation 16 year high!
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »

Did anyone thought how the Salmonella bacteria got into the cake Huh?
They say one of their food handler apparently a CHINAMAN was infected with it. But how did it get into the
chocolate cake Huh?

Did he spit into the the chocolate or what ??

You know all these CHINAMEN all very unhygienic lot...

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: