Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 03:26:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPC Petrol Opening Very Soon  (Read 5919 times)
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 04:56:11 AM »

Just find out Old Chang Kee opens today 01 Oct...will go and see later

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 10:35:18 AM »

i too find the entrance/exit are placed wrong. the current setup means 1 have to drive all the way to the edgedale plains junction to enter. plain dumb if you ask me..

actually the variable discount of SPC makes them cheaper than the rest if ur car gulps petrol.. pump more than $500 gets a % higher than other brands
ahnana

CNY3.. discovery ctr

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 01:06:29 PM »

ya.. stupid entrance!! haha.. went to pump petrol today.. the whole place smell like old chang kee man.. after i went in to pay.. came out become one big curry puff... haha... filled with smell.. can i ask if anyone know,,, what has the SPC card do ? cos i have 1 SPC card then i used it.. still not v sure wat r the benefits.. got accumulative points? haha.. btw they are givin out free shampoo and medical oil with every oil pumped..

Life is beautiful..c"mon find e music agmst e noise
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: