Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do Ghosts Exists ? Vote ur Choice !!!
Yes, I Seen 'Em Every Nite - 12 (54.5%)
No, I Have Not Seen 1 Yet - 8 (36.4%)
Yes, They Exists Only In Story Books - 1 (4.5%)
No, It's Only A Way To Scare d Shit Out Of Ppl - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghostly Affairs in Ur Estate  (Read 32560 times)
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2006, 11:22:13 PM »

ya lor....should have some also made up....anyway nobody really can prove whether the person say got see or not only themselves rite/?heee....  Cheesy Cheesy

for SPI, i think i trust they ahve the integrity or else also no point to investigate liao go into such troubles hor.. smile smile smile

Advertisement

erase

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2006, 06:17:31 AM »

i've seen a so call werewolf b4....caught in cctv sumwhere in changi with the ppl in bars(u noe where),walking along the corridors and vanished when it walked rite thru a wall....
posture like man...its really hairy and bit like wolf....

after so call watching tis short video...i was attack the very nite.but luckily i was at home....there was sumthing scratching at my hse main door.and it was like the "screeching" sound.it was always banging loudly at the doors.(to my shock none of my neighbours heard it).i didnt dare look thru the door hole....the very next morning,my whole front door was 80% disfigured with deep cut scratches....it couldnt be a dog could it....?

Sure or not ....   Grin

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Supremo

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2006, 06:34:53 AM »

i've seen a so call werewolf b4....caught in cctv sumwhere in changi with the ppl in bars(u noe where),walking along the corridors and vanished when it walked rite thru a wall....
posture like man...its really hairy and bit like wolf....

after so call watching tis short video...i was attack the very nite.but luckily i was at home....there was sumthing scratching at my hse main door.and it was like the "screeching" sound.it was always banging loudly at the doors.(to my shock none of my neighbours heard it).i didnt dare look thru the door hole....the very next morning,my whole front door was 80% disfigured with deep cut scratches....it couldnt be a dog could it....?

Sure or not ....    Grin
clock

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »

good effort~~~ clapping
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: