Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 06:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep/sell your wedding gowns?  (Read 3221 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »

Wedding gowns should rent from the bridal shop at that time lor......

I know the feeling of having design of yrself, something different from the rest. But face the fact, that the gown is actually wore once in a life time of that same design.

Fashion changes very fast with time.......maybe you can ask back yr bridal shop whether wants to re-cycle back or something. Keep too long also headache become yellowish....and out-of-fashion.

Advertisement

SC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 11:58:38 PM »

I feel like selling but don't know who to sell to. I don't think my bridal shop will want to buy back 'cos their packages are all made to measure. Actually, my package is only entitled to retain my evening gown but the boss gave me the wedding gown as a wedding gift. I heard she does this to all brides, so the price may have already included the ownership of the wedding gown.

Don't think will alter them for wearing to any formal functions as I don't usually dress up.

PowerPuffGirl - How do you keep your evening gown? Fold or hang? Any special handling?
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 02:03:13 AM »

I dry washed it and kept in the store room. Auction it in the web? There may be brides who are looking for 2nd hand gowns. U auction ur gown together with my evening gown? Good Idea huh?

I also got a tea dress leh From Ted.

3 Sets, enuf to organise a wedding for the budget brides....
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 03:35:37 AM »

is there a budget bride?

I thought once a life time event.......
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: