Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 13, 2024, 04:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash Converter to KFC  (Read 14869 times)
pipin

you cant please everyone. love yourself first.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 12:38:55 AM »

aha means is it like the small booth like canadian pizza? or an eatery? hehe.. is it too small down there..

i cant WAIT hehe Roll Eyes

do not do what you don't like others to do at you.

Advertisement

mwsm70

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 11:02:37 AM »

aha means is it like the small booth like canadian pizza? or an eatery? hehe.. is it too small down there..

i cant WAIT hehe Roll Eyes

it is going to be taking over the whole cash converter. not the small booth....
Snapper

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »

Hurray!!!!!!  Can we also have Mcdonald's, Burger King and Long John Silver....or Popeye.    

from the location where i am now, using binoculars, i see this place brightly lit, with the signboard reading "POPEYES".. clapping
if i am right, in order to gain access to POPEYES, you gotta enter by the road at the junction of punggol field and sengkang east avenue (where the chinese temple and flora shop are)..
anyone noticed this POPEYES outlet?  mayb those staying at blk 643 and 652 punggol central will notice it. Grin
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:20:39 AM by Snapper » Logged
Snapper

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »

was told by the staff that POPEYE'S gonna be in operational mode next week.  they are trying to put the final touches and hoping to open for business by next friday.   clapping  will be looking forward to the opening of POPEYE'S.  juz simply love their fried chics.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: