Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaska  (Read 7126 times)
teabag

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 02:47:59 AM »

thought alaska is a he

Same as dafansu, I thought the nick belonged to a man. It is a masculine name. For a woman, I can conjure up images of a middle-aged, stout, burly female with oily face and a cat o' nine tails to whip everyone into shape!

I read through her posts as well. She does have a lot to say. But in all honesty, some of the information can be pretty useful. She takes the trouble to get information about RC timings, primary school balloting system, some official telephone numbers for the forum, etc.

The only negative side I noticed from her posts is that she has very strong views and will crush or b**** with anyone who does not agree. This could be why she is so notorious now.

Advertisement

Snowolf

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 02:50:26 AM »

LOL

I have onli start to revisit this site and guess, first thing i notice is ALASKA.

U are defintely one of the kind in Punggol, "so active", "so postive"  clapping clapping clapping

We need such people to be in grassroot, but please after i move out of punggol.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 02:51:59 AM by Snowolf » Logged
MYOB

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 05:07:41 AM »

This is the 2nd day since i joined tis forum. So i duno tis Alaska. But from the way he/she replies, it gave me a feeling that this person's  strengths are;

1) resourceful
2) a lot of lobangs
3) loves surfing net

and weaknesses are;

1) tactless
2) offend alot of people
3) likes to use sarcasm

No offence, every1 has strengths and weaknesses, including myself....hahaha!!!!
tis is just my 2 cents worth.... winked

BoBo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 05:54:33 AM »

Wa-Wa-Wee....  End of the day work and logging on to read this.. very interesting, esp on a Friday.

I guess all we want is repect and we should respond to other forumers post according and politely. We don't have to show the 'aggressive' side to prove a point.

We are all in the Punggol Community. We should discuss/ share the things we want to know, post the things that is useful to the community.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: