Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a good investment opportunity  (Read 11855 times)
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 02:16:37 AM »

It's not all good news on FX-Experts. Some updates from admin Marcos. FXE is facing some problems currently but is still hanging on.

To me, he's still considered an honest admin as he is not allowing further deposits so that no one will put in money when there is some problems with the program. Let's hope it comes back up. Will keep you updated.

"Dear Members,

After reading this letter, I am sure all my clients are going to be upset, because they all trusted in our potential, but I also can say that a few people will be “happy” and they will say in the blogs and forums: “I said that it would happen”.

What I have to say today, is not that we are closing the company, but that we had a huge lost in the last days.

We will have to change some points so we can get back what we lost without worrying about the weekly profit. We are also changing the broker so we can give you a better service.

We are going to change those points:
- the daily profit is going to be zero;
- we will not accept withdraws;
- we will not accept deposits;

The company asks you to not worry about the situation, our website will be online and we are going to be here working, trying to help you in the best way.

I am sure that most of our clients rely on our service and will understand why we had to change those points. After everything is all right, we will update you, as we always did.

We hope to return to our normal activities in a few weeks.

We are doing everything to provide you a better service.

Thank you,

Marcos Matos."

Advertisement

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: