Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 06:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recipe for Waffle?  (Read 10664 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 10:26:27 PM »

I use saucepan to make. I do have waffler machine. Aiyah.....very fun in the process of opening,pouring. But in the end the cleaning part? Cry Cry no maid so I've to do myself.

Yes, the waffler machine to heat up in advance. Do you still have the manual? It varies, can use trial & error about 5 mins.

Advertisement

crystal

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »

I use saucepan to make. I do have waffler machine. Aiyah.....very fun in the process of opening,pouring. But in the end the cleaning part? Cry Cry no maid so I've to do myself.

Yes, the waffler machine to heat up in advance. Do you still have the manual? It varies, can use trial & error about 5 mins.

OK thanks.. actually i have not even open up the box yet.. ha ha ha.. just bought it recently with my kid, told them will make one for them each evening if they are good. (motivation)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 04:13:17 AM »

thanks wkwp & Alaska .. manage to buy the waffle mix from Cold Storage during lunch.. will try it out tonight.. Smiley hee hee
Junior

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 04:35:29 AM »

Used to own a waffle machine.. there should be a light when you first turn the machine on.. once it's heated up, the light should go off... ala iron.. Have fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: