Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 04:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted : Reviews of Hair Salons @ Punggol Plaza  (Read 54774 times)
daode

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »

has anyone tried the soft rebonding promo at hair inn at punggol plaza?

Advertisement

Fanny

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 09:12:15 AM »

My wife went to the salon beside the laundry shop to do her rebonding.  They aren't professional in the bonding skill.  She tried twice, both a flop.  1st time try, the "owner" of the shop have to personal re-do the damaged rebonding after 1 week.

Now my wife goes to Hougang for rebonding.  Go during weekday, only $99. Result is much much better than Punggol salon.

anyone knows who is the "owner'' of the salon beside the laundry shop? is it that plump lady age around 30+ to 40 with coloured hair ?
Yikala

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 04:16:42 AM »

Yes tat plump lady is boss.  i used to do my at Hair Inn.  Happy with it so far but sad as that stylist Joey has since left.  Still finding out where he has gone to.  If anyone has info, pls let me know.
Fanny

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 05:41:26 AM »

Yes tat plump lady is boss.  i used to do my at Hair Inn.  Happy with it so far but sad as that stylist Joey has since left.  Still finding out where he has gone to.  If anyone has info, pls let me know.

have you been to that hair salon b4?? any reviews? think of doing cut and rebonding there...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:50:14 AM by Fanny » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: