Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 06:50:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Singapore Dreaming"......the best local movie i have seen.........  (Read 6817 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 12:41:48 PM »

just saw the new local movie,"singapore dreaming".......
it is one movie that u can find yourself,your friend,your relative,your neighbour,your whoever..........it is one TRUE local movie,that truely reflects singaporeans.........our hopes,our dreams,our trials n tribulations,our joys,ourselves................A MUST SEE MOVIE!!! thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up 

Different opinion. I think it sucks. Sub standard. I really like the theme and I noe the realistics but the flim is not taken with professionalism, the screens even shakes. Remind me of the 70s movies. Personally, I think its low budget. The theme is gd, mayb shd shift to TV instead.

Advertisement

picketfences21

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 02:05:17 PM »

well........i am fine with overall product of it........
it is the realism of how the portrayal of singaporeans life that i am most impressed...
Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 01:33:41 AM »

Overall quite a good portrayal of Singaporens' dreams but I find the ending a bit weak and unrealistic.  In real life, the mother would have expected her son to take care of her right through her old age.  This is very entrenched in our Asian culture.  I was telling my hubby, if the role of Ah Seng's mother was his mother in real life, not only would she keep the lottery winnings to herself, she would also insist that my hubby continue to give her a monthly allowance (and dictate the amount)!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: