Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Movies in 2007  (Read 11586 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »

You're welcome  Grin Just sharing with the rest  chitchat and everyone benefit

Advertisement

rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 07:34:18 AM »

Just watched 'Blood Diamond' recently...meaningful movie but a tad violent for women/children...senseless killings..and children being trained to handle weapons at young age....however I like Leonardo Dicaprio acting..more mature...bravo
wakkofc

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 05:38:11 AM »

just watched Population 436 and so happened I saw the title in the movies list 2007. Haha..I saw it in Demand TV cable.
Anyway, I must say if you are a sucker for thriller shows, this is the show to watch. It is about a town who always has a population of 436 pple. Quite cool...but ending quite expected la. Just watch for the thrill of it..! Smiley
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 06:12:24 AM »

Watched some movies:

(1) Just follow law
Comment: Interesting...creative idea by Jack Neo..I guess Fann Wong acted good by trying to bring out character of man in a woman body...good intepretation of office politics..hope Jack Neo continues to have more films..and by the way..perhaps he could bring the video camera to actual locations of ministries which he is trying to potray...3 months waiting for answer may not be accurate as I believe they have KPI(Key Performance Indicators) targets to meet.

(2) Mr Bean Holiday
Comment: Funny as it should be but somehow I feel the earlier scenes are a bit exaggerated. Anyway, I luv to see his comedy antics, there's no need to speak to convey a universal message..

(3) 300
Comment: A warrior movie full of bravery..I like it with its soldiery brotherhood click...to go to war with the finest is the height of honor...

(4) Shooter
Comment: Gd soldier movie..those snipers will appreciate it...camouflage..action pack...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: