Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 01:09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia PS3 launch in HK/TW on 17th Nov 2006. S'pore? cross finger  (Read 7676 times)
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 02:59:40 AM »

i holding my temptation on the HK set which selling 1499 for 3 games plus 1 extra controller..

Advertisement

singaporedad

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 10:44:34 AM »

News from fren working in Sony, PS3 first batch not backward compatible mad, meaning not all PS2 games(original) not able to work on PS3. Sony is aware of this and working on software solution for later batches. If you plan to play PS2 games on PS3, better wait for later batches with bug fix..   waving

Read voraciously to expand your mental horizon..
Travel widely expands your horizon exponentially!
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 02:16:55 AM »

thks for the news dont think will play backward games after you realize how amazing PS3 can offer. Likewise when i change from PS1 to PS2 hardly wld i load or play my PS1 games anymore. Am waiting for the arrival of PS3 to S'pore shore altho i know it will take a long long while. Can someone post pict of those games you played. And share the experience how this compare with PS2 and even Xbox360
umera

Meowwwww.....

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 05:08:55 AM »

Fren of mine works in Sony, seems they are planning to do the PS3 launch directly ( meaning not going thru distributors) this time. Reason is that they can see the pent up demand for PS3 and they want to make the money direct. I have already reserved my PS3 via my fren.. can't wait for Mar 2007 to come!

Hi, what is the retailing price for PS3? I would want to get one once it launch. Please give more info on the retailing price for the set and games if you can.  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: