Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 07:07:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make sense ?  (Read 6319 times)
ihateyourguts

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 03:33:39 AM »

hopefully they will execute their plan to have GE earlier.

Frankly, it will not make any difference reason being our garmen knows that the is no other party that is capable or shd I say, as competent, as our current ones.

So it means that, we can continue to vent our frustration in forums and blogs ONLY.

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »

i will reserve my judgement on other parties until they are given a chance to manage at least 1 ministry.

the only thing PAP garmen knows is sporeans have fear breeded in us and they will use that to scare us into obediance.

as mentioned, making noise is not the ONLY way to get messages across. the govt will have no choice but to listen if they lose 1/4 of their seats isant it?

hopefully they will execute their plan to have GE earlier.

Frankly, it will not make any difference reason being our garmen knows that the is no other party that is capable or shd I say, as competent, as our current ones.

So it means that, we can continue to vent our frustration in forums and blogs ONLY.
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 07:50:15 PM »

Let's wait for the Snap GE next year.
Our votes will send our messages across..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

This time GE will see a difference. Because some of LKY supporters are gone to heaven. Left behind the younger generations and foreign talents who just got their citizenship, these people know nothing what LKY had contribute to this country. These politicans may have their limelight for years but sad to say generations have change over time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: