Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 09:04:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ministers pay  (Read 20685 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 11:26:25 AM »

Not really lah. I am not pro garment, just tat I really dun feel tat its too bad. At least we are envied by the hongkies.

Are you sure? Many of my uncles's friendsfrom HK said that PAP is the "New-age Communist Party" In fact, none even take a PR in Sinkipore.

That's why so many sinkies fed up, packed up and leave.. and ganna named 'quitter'...
Then how about those who left their own country and came here...aren't they quitters as well?

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »

Not really lah. I am not pro garment, just tat I really dun feel tat its too bad. At least we are envied by the hongkies.

Are you sure? Many of my uncles's friendsfrom HK said that PAP is the "New-age Communist Party" In fact, none even take a PR in Sinkipore.

That's why so many sinkies fed up, packed up and leave.. and ganna named 'quitter'...
Then how about those who left their own country and came here...aren't they quitters as well?

They are foreign talents.
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2007, 01:28:16 PM »

You tell your uncle's friend to stay in HK for another 40 years when they are fully under the Mainland's rule...then they will consider it again what's the difference between their New-age communist party and ours.

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2007, 11:05:37 PM »

I think moderator should remove this thread..
I basically do not see the need to even talk about this mini-star pay issue ..
What has done will never be undone and it will just go on...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: