Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 11:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugliest Driving Incident Ever Encountered  (Read 18825 times)
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 09:15:32 PM »

As a gentlemen, we don't reveal car number in the public forum. Not very professional to our Punggol.sg.

Anyway, is it an everyday event? or just 1 time only? She stays around yr block there?

errr..."gentlemen" "We" ...hmmmm.....alaska also gentlemen? .........

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 11:09:36 PM »

I think she stay at Blk 172X. It's a silver Toyota (parallel import) MPV.  I think she is an aunty, snobbish looking with sunglasses.  My wife name her "Stupid Goondoo Gal" as her license plate start with SGG....I think we all have to be careful when we are about to exit the carpark.  Should stop and check if they is any vehicle coming.

All of us are in a hurry, but have to be considerate to others road user.  I see many cars just come out from the exit without a care to give way to others on the the main road.  It's a basic road safety rules.

Few times already i have to jam brake to give this ppl way and worse, some of them come out of the exit without giving way to you and go straight to the middle lane.  We have to slow down for this ppl as they have to take some time to increase their speed.  One day, there will be a bad accident, if the driver of the right of way is also impatience and will ram their car into them.

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2007, 12:57:52 AM »

oh....so sorry for such encounter. Never mind lah.....what to do living in this world is like that one leh......all sort of people also have to face. Test own personality lor....
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 02:01:29 AM »

may be we could have just one way street, either u turn right or left to exit.   At the entrance road towards the main road, we should have a BIG sign, "Please give way to oncoming traffic" or "STOP" or "Watch out for traffic"...... waving
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: