Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 26, 2024, 02:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TILES POOPING OUT- BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HDB OFFICERS!  (Read 3706 times)
les_petite_thing

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2011, 10:35:21 PM »

This is terrible!!!

My floor tiles pooped out 2 days before CNY. HDB Officer MR Fxx came on 1st Feb 2100hrs and told me tat the contractors will come LATER to lay the cardboard and at the same time can check with him which is the earliest date that can be done. Waited, and asked him again, as the contractors did not arrive. He say is tmr then they will come. (Maybe I heard wrongly) Check with him and Was told the Main contractors will start work on 7 Feb. But tiles can only be fix in MAR!

3 Feb, Suppose to come @ 1500hrs but was delayed till 1700hrs, Main Contractors did not come. only workers!

7 Feb- 0900hrs, called HDB Officer Mr Fxx again and now he said contractors will only show me the tiles & contact me WHEN they abt to start work in my house. Told him, they have yet to come to liase with me on the date when they able to change my tiles. How do I know when they are coming to fix the mess?

Think He is twisting his words.

Requested to call the Main contractor. HP NO given. Called the contractor and as told the earliest date is next week. CNY period.

FOR THOSE whom facing the same problem like me, pls take note the Reimbursement is up to $150 only. If you pay less then $150, eg. $75.00 they pay you only $75.00.

Must stay in hotels or chalets. Cannot rent flats or stay in relavtives house.

Advertisement

les_petite_thing

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:59:45 PM »

*CNY MOOD SPOILTS... head banging head banging head banging
*CAUSED SO MUCH INCONVIENCES YET NOT EVEN COMPENSENSATION GIVEN.....
*THE $150 Reimbursement FROM HDB DOES NOT COME WITH SINCERITY
*BEST PART: Tiles under yr features walls or bar counter, etc... will not be change: That mean the new buyers whom buy the resale flat, comes with 2 DIFFERENT COLOUR TILES!!!
Unless you want to hack away without compensation? WAT IS THIS?Huh?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: