Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scratches of car in car park of B178  (Read 5539 times)
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:18:29 AM »

I am staying in this block as well.  More than a yrs ago, while i am back from shopping, I met my neighbour at the carpark who is asking me whether i saw anyone suspicious as her car has been vandalised as there is long scratch marks on the side the car.  Worse of all, my neighbour even a threat asking her why she park her car at white lot....i dun think my neighbour is wrong and the cuplrit still got the cheek to write a threatening note...I empathized my neighbour and asked her to lodge a police case...

Just this week, I saw a notice of another car owner who parked in B2 has his/her car kenna vandalised.  This is very serious..it coming back again n I worry for my car as well...something must be done...justice!

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 06:09:14 PM »

the MSCP in that cluster seems very small? all are red lots. why? It is not near commercial place.
juleznrudy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 11:57:53 PM »

i posted a new topic w/o realising there's one similar 2 wat I posted about..sowie ya!!  Anyways, my car juz got scratched on saturday!!!!! we parked @ MCSP of blk 181 coz the one at my block was full!  Our car had 2 long, deep scratches on both sides n 1 on our rear bumper! Hubby made a police report n all they say was they'll step up on their patrol....sighzzzz....
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 01:57:15 AM »

:-\sorry to hear that.  The cuplrit is getting bolder and bolder...Where the police?? Din even see them around the area
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: