Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 05:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Switch on Hazard Light During Reverse Parking!!  (Read 10450 times)
Whitefangz

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 09:04:28 AM »

Agreed totally.. Had experience a car stopping infront of mine and i had to wait for 30 secs before i saw the reverse light. Maybe he thinks i've got psychic power and can predict his next move.

Advertisement

Blk647

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 10:23:13 AM »

Precisely......How difficult is it to switch on a hazard light Huh?

Guess they're either too lazy to push the button or afraid that switching on the hazard light will drain up their car batt.  Grin
Serene

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 11:17:36 AM »

Actually alot of motorists dont even both to turn on the left of right turning light when turning...almost got into a few accidents when walking with baby and dont even know they are turning....

Other than that, can motorists please slow down at the bends when turning into the carparks.... saw many cars like racing to the car parks, soo dangerous for everyone...
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »

can drivers please obey the no entry sign at carpark exit.

encounter a few times when these drivers missed the carpark entry blk 166A and just drive in from the carpark exit beside blk 166B.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: