Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 18, 2024, 04:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plants along the corridor ?  (Read 7719 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »

it's a matter of how the owners maintain them.  alot of people have 5 minute "fever" only.. start that time.. so enthusiastic.. regularly trim, water or fertilize..

as time goes by, they sian already.. ah.... don't bother!  wait for rainy days, the rain will water.  mosquitoes.. heck care, as long as i close my main door.  there are alot of people like that, i won't be surprised.

plants are for adults as to pets are for kids. 

i enjoy greenery myself (was in the gardening ECA for a few years when I was in primary school).  the stones and pebbles landscape outside my house is my work.  and i enjoy planting some low-maintenance plants.  thankfully.. though i'm undisciplined to watering plants.. my parents are..  stick tongue so everyone in the family helps out here and there.

Advertisement

sweetheavens

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 05:42:53 AM »

last time my dad has a pot of shui mei... very nice one and will flower one. big big pot somemore. it's the ONLY thing outside our door besides shoes... and we stay in corner apartment just next to the lift. no one else except us or our visitors will walk by our side so really... not obstructing anyone at all. it's just ONE miserable pot lor... and then got stolen.  Cry my dad so heartpain cos he always watering it and grooming it...  Sad

i dun have much complains. even my friend whose door is like a mini forest walkthrough... the parents took good care of the plants so no worries too. and theirs is also corner flat.

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 07:46:34 AM »

Please tell us wat is the rules and regulations about potted plant .
As i have never came across any....

I visited my friend, is it blk 186? 17th floor? can't remember very very clearly.

Goodness, the moment the lift door opened, 2 big pots. Then followed by small small pots on the floor as well hanging on top.

HDB allow meh?

This is not a matter whether plant lovers or not, but more on obeying the rules and regulations.
biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 01:53:39 AM »

my neighbour living next door to me she has quite a number of plant display along the corridoor.
sometime if I see stagnant water reside on the plant dish I help to pour it away. To prevent mosquitoes breeding/dengue fever is a community effort. everyone has a part to play. My friend ever diagnosed with dengue fever he told me it was a terrible experience. I heed what he said.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: