Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 10:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noise @ Wee Hrs  (Read 22670 times)
STARSCREAM

"I, Starscream, am now leader of the Decepticons."

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »

you will be disappointed if we well you the world you live in is not ideal; humans after all are frail, they will fail. i salute those who complaint and put it to actions. in my opinion, they want this world a better place to live in. punggol may still be a fishing village if not for them. value feedbacks, not be ignorant about it.

don't take the comments and remarks on the forum too personally, after all it's just a forum. people come people go, they express a freedom of speech. Some remarks are made for fun, some humorous, hope you can differentiate. (do you really think we will throw a pack of shit and urine down??)  take it easy girl.  smoking

in case you can't remember, this topic on "noises@wee hours" was started by you, posted in the complaint section some time back. perhaps you have changed and turned into a saint or a more positive person along the way thus condemning all those who complain as negative beings. well good luck to you kiddo. signing off!

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »

Take it easy dude. All this while, I'm taking things easy. You only join not long ago. Trace back all my previous posting. If I were to take things seriously, I would have make a big fuss with one forumner.

I do remember this thread was started by myself.

All in all, please read all of the posting in this forum. MOST, if not all, are negatives replies. Am I wrong for asking people to be positive? It does them, and those around them good. I never ban or stop people from commenting.

As for the urine issue, I've already state it clearly in my previous posting "Don't take it to heart what forumner suggest, Jeffire. I guess they are merely trying to be funny/ venting out their frustration in a .. well, creative way?!"

Read carefully, and between the lines.

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 10:25:31 AM »

Another thing that I wish to bring to your attention as to why I post it under complain section is because of the definition that the moderator put ..

"Complaints
Inconsiderate neighbours, noise, noisy mahjong games late at night "

However, anything that I've written so far does not execute the message that I am complaining. I am merely asking others whether they ever encounter such problem and action(s) they have taken.

The worse words that I have ever use in this forum is the word idiot to the sec school student who anyhow scold my baby for nothing that he had done to her.

Fred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »

Cool down everyone...

I believe all of us are mature adults, able to differentiate the true meanings of all the postings by fella forumners..
Some postings are merely exgerated.. "like throwing urine down"...  but of course they dont mean it la
Who would really so bo liao to do that?... or daring enough to do that?

Enjoy the new season of EPL !  thumbs up

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: