Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 02:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noise @ Wee Hrs  (Read 22657 times)
gwen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 09:30:41 AM »

getting hot nowadays.. hard to do without aircon

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 02:25:41 AM »

Last few weeks, I did not on my air con only to be awaken up by these group of youngsters.

I'm a light sleeper, so I tried to ignore it and get back to sleep, only to be told by my mum n sis IL that they too, are awaken by the noise the day after. They shouldn't be awaken, as they had taken TB medicine and will be very sleepy. So I gues that it has nothing to do with me being a light sleeper.

It happened again last week when I lefted my window slightly ajar as I turned on the air con and doesn't want the temperature to be too cold for my babyla. He's rather strong, always manage to kick the blanket away even tho I wrapped him up like sushi.

This time, they were not only talking but laughing out loud. I can't stand it so called the police in hope that they will advised them to go elsewhere, like the coffee shop.

When I was about the doze back to sleep 1/2 an hour later, no noise was heard. Either they have left for home, or the police arrived. They are at the playground around Blk 111-118.

Maybe they wil change their "location" ..

Gwen, you mentioned that it is common? Your area also being "affected?"

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 02:31:26 AM »

Last few weeks, I did not on my air con only to be awaken up by these group of youngsters.

I'm a light sleeper, so I tried to ignore it and get back to sleep, only to be told by my mum n sis IL that they too, are awaken by the noise the day after. They shouldn't be awaken, as they had taken TB medicine and will be very sleepy. So I gues that it has nothing to do with me being a light sleeper.

It happened again last week when I lefted my window slightly ajar as I turned on the air con and doesn't want the temperature to be too cold for my babyla. He's rather strong, always manage to kick the blanket away even tho I wrapped him up like sushi.

This time, they were not only talking but laughing out loud. I can't stand it so called the police in hope that they will advised them to go elsewhere, like the coffee shop.

When I was about the doze back to sleep 1/2 an hour later, no noise was heard. Either they have left for home, or the police arrived. They are at the playground around Blk 111-118.

Maybe they wil change their "location" ..

March Holiday???
gwen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 05:24:06 AM »

YEs, almost any kind of estate will have this problem.
Last time in old estate studying for exams till late, get so irritated with noise
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: