Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 05:55:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Molester on the loose in Edgedale Plains area  (Read 16117 times)
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »

So short ah.... daring shortie!! Wallop him with my heels!!!  mad

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 06:54:34 PM »

Any police watching the forum, pls patrol more often.
tikki

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 10:18:38 PM »

me, early 30s. i was one of the victims. Not sure whether its the same person. I'm staying in blk 128, very very near to Blk 130s. .Whats more, this person can strike even if its 10 plus at night.Thats not very late at night !!And i wasn't even skimply dressed, was wearing a T-shirt n jeans that time.
My unfortunate incident was quite scary.... the man was masked up using towels, covered his face( only leaving his eyes) to be seen. i dont stay on a high floor, i took d lift and this person took the stairs. As i was opening my door jus outside my unit, he dashed up behind me and touched my front. It happened very very fast before i could react.I screamed molest and thats when he fled down the stairs next to my unit.....

a police case was filed... till today, this person is still at large.I've personally heard of another similar case from a friend's friend who stays in punggol too.Pls pass the message around and be on the alert gals. This person is definately sick!! And pls dont leave your doors unlocked even for a split second even if you were to go out to throw your rubbish

The attack was done around 4 pm broad day light somemore!!! The victim in this case is a JC student.. mad  mad  mad
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:20:32 PM by tikki » Logged
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 12:27:33 AM »

Yes.. recently we spotted a man outside our home.. few weeks later, some one attempt to break into our home .. couple of time, .. there is man wondering outside our home. Did told the police abut it, if you happen to see stranger around or outside your home.. Dont approach them, call the police immediately.

How scary.... most of us out at work during the day time, the neighbourhood is very quiet and many levels hardly have any people at home. Should consider some kind of alarm system as preventive measures.

yes.. practically.. almost all of my neighbour are working couples.. none at home during the day.. sigh. actually the police did propose installating a camera outside my main door..
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: