Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:01:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love the dogs, Hate the poo  (Read 11988 times)
desmondeve

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 01:02:35 AM »

no point compiaint !!we cant do much,cos really alot of dogs owner never pickup their pets poo.town concill dont care what the point we make ourself angry. :bangwall:in punggol 60% resident keep dog out of that some keep more than 2dogs.even the town concill oso cant bother it.anyway nowday punggol garden full of dog poo smell.just dont go to garden n kids playground that all loh. Undecided Undecided

Advertisement

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 03:01:24 AM »

My dog gets a walk like once a week due to family work schedules and all. And everytime it's walking time, she gets very excited. Once she shit just as I was putting on the leash for her. Gota clean up. And another time she did it exactly at the life landing after I left a neighbour's place. I was like damn... stupid dog anyhow poo poo.. good thing  I was carrying some trash and used it to pick up the poo. I have to admit I was comtemplated briefly to leave it there and be irresponsible, just for my own convenience sake and not to get my hands dirty, but I can't just do it! It's not right. And by doing that, I will be sabotaging the other dogs on that floor. haha..!!! So i picked it up with miserable syrofoam from meal box dinner, and my finger acidentally touched poo... eeewww!!!

I dont wana get cursed by neighbours or the cleaning lady early in the morning. From then on, my family and I try to walk her as often, so she does not get overly excited to poo poo. She's getting old.. so let her enjoy the walks more. Being cooped up whole day at home is also not healthy.

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 03:03:57 AM »

In Paris and most European countries, not forgetting horse shit! That is ten times worst!! The smell..phew... twenty times more potent and they are huge and definitely leaves a trail...

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 03:07:44 AM »

My dog gets a walk like once a week due to family work schedules and all. And everytime it's walking time, she gets very excited. Once she shit just as I was putting on the leash for her. Gota clean up. And another time she did it exactly at the life landing after I left a neighbour's place. I was like damn... stupid dog anyhow poo poo.. good thing  I was carrying some trash and used it to pick up the poo. I have to admit I was comtemplated briefly to leave it there and be irresponsible, just for my own convenience sake and not to get my hands dirty, but I can't just do it! It's not right. And by doing that, I will be sabotaging the other dogs on that floor. haha..!!! So i picked it up with miserable syrofoam from meal box dinner, and my finger acidentally touched poo... eeewww!!!

I dont wana get cursed by neighbours or the cleaning lady early in the morning. From then on, my family and I try to walk her as often, so she does not get overly excited to poo poo. She's getting old.. so let her enjoy the walks more. Being cooped up whole day at home is also not healthy.

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

thumbs up clapping clapping

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: