Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 05:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jalan Kayu Food Stall  (Read 27897 times)
puffy_frog

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2006, 09:09:30 PM »

i've got bad experience there once at the same stall......once me and my family went there about 12 plus midnight to buy murtabak take away....and i ordered a $6 mutton murtabak......ok then when its ready, i asked what curry they packed,that guy replied it's fish curry....i requested for chicken curry he said no...i insisted and he say must add $2....i was so pissed off and told him off .....where got people eat mutton murtabak with fish curry....just leave it there and go next door....from then that shop number one kena red card from me and i banned myself from patronizing that shop...

similar experience at Thaseyvi prata at the other side of the road... damned it. I am not patronizing the Jln Kayu pratas anymore. mad

Advertisement

ah jack

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 01:11:43 PM »

siah lah, jln kayu prata!! dun noe why singaporeans flocks all the way there just to eat "lao hong" , tasteless and ex prata. Those shops along the roads arre just riding on their forefather fame and definetly lack the culinary skills their forefathers possesed. I was from seletar camp before, and guessed what, majority of the guys never stepped foot into any of the shops along the stretch.(xcept for jerry's...sepap!!! Grin). its always casaurina at thomson for us!!!

"See, the problem is that God gives man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 01:22:06 PM »

Roti john cannot eat too much leh. Same to roti prata, mee goreng, all use so much oil.   

Wait u become like this poor man, poor thing

cute man!!
tyn

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 04:13:54 AM »

i also boycott jln kayu for the yucky food.

now i go to this air-con prata place (yap! AIR-CON! so high class) @ thomson road, outside springleaf estate.
take TPE/SLE, turn off @ thomson, turn right, keep right & turn right into the private estate(springleaf).

Prata shop is at the corner where you turn into estate. Best things: thosai very nice! chocolate prata reviewed by frens, all say very nice & cutlery NOT OILY!!! thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

minus points: service not good, sometimes have to place order with 2 persons or more before food comes & not 24hrs. Sad

hmmmm....maybe we shld start a topic on gd mkan places to go.  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: