Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:11:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Housing agent used superglue to stick flyers onto lift lobby walls  (Read 9399 times)
chromodynamics

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 10:55:52 PM »

This morning, the same housing agent has just stuck a fresh ad on the wall.  This is the 3rd time the same wall has been vandalised by this person.  I'm not sure if the other storeys are vandalised in the same way, but I have just reported this to the town council (the relevant tel. no. to call Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council about such things is 65854938).

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »

yes, the lift lobby at my level also has this advertisement. Indeed the super glue is very strong.
jo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »

I dont know if the advertisement at my lift is from that agent.. cause did not bother to look.. but it did left some unpeelable marks there after it has been torn off...
chromodynamics

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 01:28:10 AM »

Yes, the remnants of the peeled off ads are very stubborn.  The housing agent should be held responsible for the complete removal of all the ads to make good the walls.  The bits of paper stuck to the walls are an eyesore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: