Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:41:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVE A COMPLAINT against the men you know?  (Read 52444 times)
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 11:04:50 PM »

very difficult leh.......since I will not know who will be reading this forum. Now I am so afraid of posting especially there are so many newbies who just criticise without knowing the beginning of the story.

This story is related by a friend. *Annie is divorced from her first husband and has taken credit card loans for her husband. Line of credits too from banks you name it. Her husband has gambling debts to settle so she took up loans in her name to help pitch her husband's burden. Things do not work eventually due to so much stress and unhappiness over money problems. So they divorced and *Annie has outstanding credit card bills and in the meantime got to know another man she fell in love with. This man got her to be his guarantor for his purchase of his new car. He failed to pay and new creditors are after her. He gets the car, but she gota pay it. So she declared herself a bankrupt at the young age of 28.... So the morale of the story, ladies, do not be a guarantor for anyone as long as it involves money. Its a sensitive issue and can cause rifts. Just pretend that you dont have any, the men won't hamper you for it.   winked or have evil thoughts or designs. One lesson to learn : she never learnt her lesson... made the same mistake twice.  Quote: "Those who know little often repeat it", Harry Millner.

So let's not repeat the same mistake here. As we learn, love sometimes can be foolish. Outsiders sometimes can see better. Advise a friend, tell them a story, get people to learn from our mistakes.

Readers: Pls do not criticise or give unnecessary remarks about the mistakes that people make mentioned here, or in future postings...or make any adverse comments. This column for responsible and mature postings only. Thank you.

cheatedragdoll, well said for the the last paragraph...

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 11:13:20 PM »

Yes, as i am in Legal Business, it is advisable to everybody, never be a guarantor.   We come after them if we can't get the money back from our client.  Normally hard to negotiate the payment with our clients.  Our clients, mainly financial institutions, would listen to their stories but after we pity them, pat their back, smile to them....in few days time, they received a letter, Sorry, your appeal is rejected. Please pay within 7 days plus interest or legal action will be taken against you.......blah blah blah.....

Anyway, in my line, we have lots i mean lots of stories of cheating husband, cheating wife, cheating best frens, cheating siblings and even....cheating parents who cheat their son-in-laws.

We have a strange request for a divorce by a 5 month-old pregnant lady....the reason......after marrying, she found out that the husband do not have CPF....zero in ordinary/medisave etc.   Wat has the world goin to??

I wonder, if any ladies here, found out after marrying, their husband do not have CPF.  Would you divorce your husband?   I know, you need CPF to purchase a Flat, but, it is that serious, that you resort to divorce your husband??? Huh? Huh?
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 11:54:52 PM »

Yes, as i am in Legal Business, it is advisable to everybody, never be a guarantor.   We come after them if we can't get the money back from our client.  Normally hard to negotiate the payment with our clients.  Our clients, mainly financial institutions, would listen to their stories but after we pity them, pat their back, smile to them....in few days time, they received a letter, Sorry, your appeal is rejected. Please pay within 7 days plus interest or legal action will be taken against you.......blah blah blah.....

Anyway, in my line, we have lots i mean lots of stories of cheating husband, cheating wife, cheating best frens, cheating siblings and even....cheating parents who cheat their son-in-laws.

We have a strange request for a divorce by a 5 month-old pregnant lady....the reason......after marrying, she found out that the husband do not have CPF....zero in ordinary/medisave etc.   Wat has the world goin to??

I wonder, if any ladies here, found out after marrying, their husband do not have CPF.  Would you divorce your husband?   I know, you need CPF to purchase a Flat, but, it is that serious, that you resort to divorce your husband??? Huh? Huh?

Sad  Sad
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »

Ladies out there, in marriage, husband and wife should be open to one another. There is no such as privacy unless each doing something behind each other.

Ladies, have courage to check yr husband's HP and the bills as well. Check their SMS sent, inbox, drafts and archieve. Check their last dialled numbers, missed and received calls.

Don't be surprise in the SMS who will see something like 'have u taken yr dinner"', 'are you asleep'?

Unless you know these SMSs are from his mother/father/sister/brother. Then never mind.

Check those numbers he calls often. It is better to find out sooner than later.

THIS FORUM IS ONLY OPEN TO MATURE LADIES ONLY.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: